Thursday, January 14, 2010

Narcissus, step aside!

To fill my quota for posting this week as I have TRULY been very productive (I PROMISE), I decided to post this photo of me that was taken a few months prior to conceiving the little monster...er, I mean, my precious daughter. The manic in me decided to completely reorganize and back up my computer this week...which is like watching your own version of "This is Your Life".



The narcissist in me LOVES this photo. Reminds me of my fabulous, carefree, pre-Mommy days.

Today, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw some strange woman looking back at me. Greasy hair, check. No makeup, check. Sweet potato stains on shirt sleeve, check. Crazed grin plastered across face from finding diapers on sale at Toys R Us, check.

{sigh}

...and I love every minute of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment