Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Bloody Crib

Sounds like a cheesy horror film title doesn’t it? Well, this horror is my reality this week.

Lia cut her first molar and woke up crying (a very sad cry that hit me right in the gut) an hour after she went to bed last night. When I picked her up, her crib sheets were bloody ~ thought she bit her tongue again but realized after we changed the sheets and calmed her down that she had cut her first molar. Explains why she’s been so cranky and throwing up the past week. Of course, the jetlag didn’t help any…



Add a mouse in the wall scratching away at 3am scaring the bejesus out of me when I’ve only been asleep 30 minutes and you have the recipe for “Crazy Mama Stew.”

Movie Logline:

Jetlagged toddler cuts first molar while rabid mouse slowly eats away at mother’s psyche as she plots her escape...to the spa.

THE BLOODY CRIB

0 comments:

Post a Comment