Saturday, August 29, 2009

Facebook Regrets

Last night we went to a surprise birthday party for a friend. I’m sure I easily consumed at least a bottle of red mine all by myself. I fear haven’t been to a party where the guests are over 2 feet tall for quite some time and may have regressed a bit. (But don’t worry, we walked over...no driving was involved.)

Anyway, around the witching hour, something told me it would be a good idea to dance around the living room like a maniac and “spank” my friend in celebration of her birth…as the flashes went off, a little voice inside my head said, “Annette, what are you doing? You are no longer a care-free single woman, you have given life to a little human that will someday ask questions like, ‘Mommy, why won’t my friends come over anymore?’” That is when I heard someone shout, “This is going on Facebook!”

Great…can’t wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment